Brantford Nissan is looking for an experienced financial services manager to join our growing team.
Our award-winning sales and service team is looking for a qualified candidate to help support and grow our already stellar F&I department. With over 850 units sold, our team of go-getters will have your back and help you maximize your income potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Preparing any and all documentation for final delivery
- Scheduling, monitoring and controlling all daily deliveries with sales staff and customers
- Responsible for all necessary and/or related funding; license fees, down payment, finance funding, leasing funding, etc.
- Ensuring all deals are fully compliant with all government guidelines
- Maintaining proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Previous dealership experience as a business manager or financial services manager
- Post-secondary Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge and experience in dealership finance, sub-prime loans, and insurance procedure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License
- Computer skills: MS Office, Outlook, and Oasis is a definite asset
- Nissan product knowledge is an asset
- Income opportunity. With over 850 units sold annually, you can earn over $100K annually in this role
- Competitive benefits package including dental, drugs and life insurance
- Work life balance. We have two business managers on staff so you can kick butt at work and then get back to living life
- Wheels. Ride in style in a company demo
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF preferred). We thank all applicants for applying but only selected candidates will be contacted.