We’re looking for a new full-time detailer to join our team. While experience is certainly a plus, we’re more interested in a hardworking attitude and willingness to learn. In a typical day, you’ll be busy cleaning and new and used vehicles. You’ll also:
- Check cars when they arrive on the lot
- Prepare all new and used vehicles for customers
- Add rustproofing to new and used vehicles
- Complete minor cosmetic repairs (ex. stains, scuffs, scratches)
- Maintain a high level of health and safety at all times
What we’re looking for?
We’re not looking for a certain number of years experience, but you’ll be successful in this role if:
- You have a valid G License and clean drivers abstract
- You’re able to drive manual transmission
- You have strong attention to detail
- You’re a killer multi-tasker
- You can roll with the punches and be a team player
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Competitive health and dental coverage
- Being a part of one of Canada’s top automotive service teams
Sound like a good fit?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email.
Brantford Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities.